The Building Business Resilience Programme aims to ensure that businesses in the East Midlands are informed and prepared to deal with any challenges that may result from the UK’s departure from the European Union, as well as to help them spot and capitalise upon opportunities that may result. The Programme offers a range of services to businesses:
· Building Business Resilience – Getting Ready Briefings
The Getting Ready briefings will combine a keynote talk from EU exit expert, Neil Warwick OBE, giving the latest insights from government, interactive support, an introduction to the Are You Ready? interactive audit tool and a chance to network with specialist advisers and support organisations from across the region who can provide you with specific advice and help.
· Building Business Resilience – Making Sense of the Next Steps seminars
Using the Are You Ready? interactive audit tool, these seminars will help you to identify what steps you need to take before December 2020 and develop a plan to help you get there on time, as well as thinking beyond the EU exit transition period and the opportunities and challenges that change brings to ensure your business can get fit for the future.
· Building Business Resilience – Sector Opportunity Briefings and Workshops
Sector-specific workshops for businesses in the Transport and Logistics, Engineering and Manufacturing, Tourism and Food and Drink sectors to help businesses in these sectors who may face particular challenges.
For more details, please click on the link to the events listed below:
- March 4th 2020, 9am-12pm – Tourism sector workshop, Woodhall Spa, Lincolnshire
- March 4th 2020, 2.30pm-5.30pm – Tourism sector workshop, Rufford Country Park, Nottinghamshire
- March 10th 2020, 9am – 12pm – Food sector workshop, Holbeach, Lincolnshire
· Building Business Resilience – one-to-one support
In addition, businesses can also access one-to-one support from specialist advisors, who will help them improve their resilience, ensure they are on track to be EU exit-ready and develop a bespoke Action Plan to help them move forward with confidence.
The Programme is fully-funded at no cost to your business and is available to businesses of all sizes located in:
· Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire;
· Greater Lincolnshire, or;
· Leicester and Leicestershire.
Businesses can access up to 12 hours support – including any workshops or seminars they attend – to help them prepare for the UK’s exit from the EU and a further 12 hours to develop their resilience and look for opportunities for growth.
To express interest in the Building Business Resilience Programme, please complete the contact form below.
Listed below are other events being delivered in the local area to help businesses prepare for the UK’s exit from the EU:
- Building Your Business Resilience, 25th February 2020, 07:30 – 10:30 GMT. Location: Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce, Carlton Boulevard, Lincoln, LN2 4WJ.
- Building Your Business Resilience, 10th March 2020, 07:30 – 10:30 GMT. Location: Brackenborough Hotel, Louth, LN11 0SZ.
- Building Your Business Resilience, 24th March 2020, 07:30 – 10:30 GMT. Location: Belton Woods, Grantham, NG32 2LN
To find out about other support available to your business, please visit your local Growth Hub website:
· Greater Lincolnshire – www.businesslincolnshire.com
· Derbyshire & Nottinghamshire – www.d2n2growthhub.co.uk
· Leicestershire – www.bizgateway.org.uk/
If you wish to contact your local Growth Hub about the Business Resilience programme, please telephone:
- Greater Lincolnshire – 07825 344646
- Derby, Derbyshire, Nottingham and Nottinghamshire – 0333 006 9178
- Leicester and Leicestershire – 0116 366 8487